Thread: Magnificent Sonny!

Magnificent Sonny!

Hi Sonny! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

You truly are one stunning South African Boer Goat, Sonny! I just can't keep my eyes off of your photo! Your face, your coat and coloring are magnificent! And oh my gosh, your hooves are HUGE! Even before reading your proud human's tribute I thought to myself, "Now that's a big boy!" But I never would have guessed 300lbs! But just as your Mom/Dad says, while you may look imposing, able to take down a fence with a single thump, in truth you're a gentle giant, just as sweet and kind as can be!

[QUOTE]
    He is extremely strong and could easily break down a fence if he wanted, but he doesn't. He's just saying hello in this picture, and was curious about the camera! Everyone loves Sonny, and I bet you would, too![
    /QUOTE]

Oh yes, Sonny! I do love you, even from afar! How lucky your family is, having a best friend in you, Sonny! You truly are one in a million, beautiful in body and heart, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sonny! Meeting you today has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a fun day on the ranch, paling around with your goat buddies, treated to some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Sonny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sonny

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 194
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy with so many girlfriends.
    They love you because your are gentle no matter your size.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Sunny, you are stunning! What a handsome South African Boer Goat you are, standing with your leg over that fence and looking out at me, with a few of your girlfriends in the background. You are quite the noble gentleman, extremely docile around people. You have a very important job: you're a breeder, and you clearly do excellent work. You have many kids at your ranch there in Texas! You and your dear family members, whatever species, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sunny, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of spaghetti and bread!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sonny, on being POTD! You are so adorable, handsome and photogenic! We loved reading about your happy family life. You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you perfect already! There are many Humane Societies that have farms with rescued goats (and other farm animals) that are desperately in need of fur-ever homes ... We hope your human family opts to adopt! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a handsome and gentle boy you are, Sonny
    You do your job well too.
    Congrations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana