Hi Tucker! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous baby Doxi girl you are, Tucker; precious beyond words! And just as your Moms says, your markings are so unique, and SO beautiful! And oh my gosh, your big, soulful puppy dog eyes could melt the hardest of hearts!

I laughed out loud, reading how take your "eggs" to bed with you! hehe How sweet is that! Now, if you actually hatch something... What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, Tucker! Even your Labbie brothers/sisters bow to your every whim! What fun your family is in for over the months to come, watching you grow smarter and more beautiful with each passing day; sharing so many fun times; making memories to cherish for a lifetime!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Tucker! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...pestering your Labbie sibs, hehe; making all sorts of fun puppy mischief; savoring some tasty treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tucker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Labbie sibs, too!

Be still my heart!!!