Thread: Charming Caroline

Charming Caroline

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 197
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You had to be the best birthday present EVER.
    So sweet that you like to hear piano music
    and try to play it yourself.
    Celebrate your special day.

Charming Caroline!

Wheek, wheek, Caroline! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from everyone in this guinea pig loving home!

What a gorgeous girl you are indeed, Caroline! Your agouti and white coloring is SO special; beautiful!!! And that sweet, sweet face of yours is over the moon heart-melting!

It's no surprise to learn it was a case of love at first sight for your human, and no doubt you for her/him! And since that happy day of homecoming, what a very special bond of love you and your human have forged! Having been mom to several wheekers over the years, I know first hand just how special, how sweet and loving you kids are, and in your human has been blessed with the very best! And thank you for posing so patiently for the camera, Caroline (playing the piano no less), so that all the world can see just how beautiful you are! How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you to call her/his very own! You truly are a treasure, Caroline, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time, an extra serving of your fave fruits and veggies, tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Caroline, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Caroline, what a beautiful, precious Guinea Pig you are! That agouti-and-white fur color is gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little nose and those lovely dark eyes. And how nice to see you practicing at the piano! You are a true virtuoso of the instrument, I gather. I wish I could hear you play!

What a delightful 11th birthday present you were for your dear young friend! When you met, it was love at first sight. You were so tiny then, but since then you've gotten HUGE. How funny that he/she says you hate your picture being taken! You've shared a couple of great shots with us here, and we thank you. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caroline, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Caroline

Congratulations, Caroline, on being POTD! You are precious, beautiful, talented and adorable! (We gps/cavies!) BTW, we have adopted some gps (cavies) that have been camera shy, too!

Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net