Thread: Beautiful, big Beano

Beautiful, big Beano

Dear Beano, what a handsome boy you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and your face, with those beautiful big ears, is adorable.
    When you decided it was time for a permanent home, you occupied your future family's garden shed until you were confident enough to allow some touching and eventually let yourself be caught and domesticated.
    You have become an affectionate kitty who loves to eat and to be with his humans.
    Beano, you are a sweet and special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Beano, you are beautiful and big indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are. Your light-brown Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. You look so content and settled in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Staffordshire, England to pet you! I can't, of course, but i know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You showed up at the home of your Purrrents-to-be some six years ago. You persuaded Dad to let you stay in his gardening shed for about five months, until you decided you were ready to let them touch you. Eventually they caught hold of you and got you checked out by the vet and neutered and microchipped. You were now an official family member! You love to eat and to be with your dear Purrrents in the garden or on the sofa. You are their treasure, their star every day. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beano, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery