Greetings Lasse, in Germany...BEST DOG ON EARTH! Happy Dog of the Day!

I was so touched, reading your proud human's tribute to her/his beautiful boy!!! You truly are one gorgeous Dobie boy, Lasse! I love your sleek and shiny coat, your "natural," uncropped, long and velvety ears! And looking at that sweet heart-melter of a face, it's hard to imagine that anyone would be fearful of you! Yes, sadly, Dobermans do come with a (unwarranted and unfair!) reputation for being "mean." But I'm sure after meeting your sweet and gentle self, all fear are allayed!

How lucky your human is, having a furry family member, a best friend and devoted companion as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you, Lasse! It's no wonder your human loves you so very much, Lasse! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, beautiful inside and out, the best dog on earth!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lasse, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Lasse!!!