Thread: Dapper Pedro

Dapper Pedro

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How nice it is that you still live with your
    doggie mom and dad, along with your human family.
    Love that little dot on your head.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dapper Pedro!

Greetings, Pedro! Happy Dog of the Day!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy, adventure filled day to paw off a note to us! (You sure ARE smart, hehe) I SO enjoyed reading about the happy, carefree, love and fun filled life you're leading there in beautiful Dartmoor, Devon, England...hiking the moors and romping on the beach, being doted on by your devoted pack, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Ahh! Life is good!

You truly are one dapper, dashing, most precious Parson Russell Terrier, Pedro! You sure know do how to mug for the camera! You're a natural! And I must say, you're looking quite the proper British country gent, decked out in that plaid ascot (scarf) and stylin' eyewear! And not one to stand on your dapper good looks alone, you're packed with personality and heart, an unbridled zest for life! It's no wonder Elke, your doggie mum and dad, Tilly and Toby, love you SO very much! Who could resist a pup as special as you? Yes, you truly are one much loved boy, and deservedly so! And equally blessed is your family, having a furkid, loyal and loving companion, a beautiful best friend in you! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Pedro, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...walking the moors and running like mad on the beach; spending special time with Elke and your family, receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved to the max and spoiled to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pedro, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Tilly and Toby, too!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pedro, you are utterly adorable! What a dapper gentleman you are indeed, with your glasses and scarf, lying there so comfortably with your front paws crossed in front of you. I love that dot on your head, too. How nice that you live with your dear mum Tilly and dad Toby! Your dear petsitter Elke adores you and takes you all walking on the moors. You and she both love dressing you up! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pedro, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tilly and Toby and Elke and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-19-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery