Thread: Captivating Cleo!

Captivating Cleo!

Dearest Cleo, also known as Cleophus, what a gorgeous guy you are! Your fur is so pretty in such an interesting mix of brown Tabby and white, and it looks so soft. You have the sweetest face, with those lovely big golden eyes and that cute orange nose with the black outline. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so utterly relaxed in them, in such comfortable-looking poses. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful personality! You're a happy cat who loves to play and sleep. Sometimes when your dear friends go for a walk, you run with them, which is very joyful and enthusiastic. And what a nice story you have to tell! Your neighbor's cat, whom your family fed sometimes, gave birth to her prize of four kittens when she was with your family. And the neighbors gave them this precious gift: you! You and your dear person and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cleo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Tag, lieber Cleo, du bist so ein schoener Kater! What a handsome boy you are.
    Your white and tabby coat looks so soft and plush, and your face is adorable. You are too cute in all those pictures.
    When the neighbot's cat gave birth to you, she did so in your future family's home, and you ended up staying. You grew into a majestic kitty who loves to sleep and play and who goes on walks with his humans.
    Cleo, you are a fabulous feline, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)