Thread: Beautiful, Precious Smeagle!

Beautiful, Precious Smeagle!

Dearest Smeagle, what a handsome, sweet gentleman kitty you are! You are absolutely beautiful with that mostly-white fur with patches of black here and there and some tabby-marks on your face and tail. You have the sweetest face with that brick-color nose outlined in black and those lovely big eyes so full of wisdom and love. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are utterly adorable in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Springfield, Mass. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story of love and companionship you have to tell! You have been there for your dear young Purrrson his/her entire life, providing comfort when needed. She/he was afraid of you for a long time but eventually got over that fear, and what a great feeling of accomplishment that was! You've taught him/her so very much over the years.

You are fifteen years old now and have been having some health issues lately. You've been living a long and happy life, sharing so much love and delight with your dear Purrrson and all your family, other pets and all. You are a precious, loving, and beloved member of your family and always will be! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smeagle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Smeagle

Dear Smeagle,

What a handsome boy you are! With your white coat and dark markings, and of curse those eyes that are filled with love ❤️
    You are one amazing cat, Smeagle. I’m so many ways. As your purrson mentioned, you were always there for them when they needed your comforting presence.
    I wish you and your family the best, I know he love you share will always be there 😻
    The life you’ve lived has been an extraordinary one, and the bond you share with your loved ones is so strong that nothing will ever change that. You will always live on in their hearts, and watch over them from the rainbow bridge 🌈💓

Dear Smeagle, what a handsome boy you are. Your coat with those pretty markings looks so soft, and your face is so sweet and so full of wisdom.
    One of your greatest accomplishments is how you taught your human about many things throughout your lifetime.
    I am sorry that your health is declining, but I hope that you can remain comfortable for whatever time you have left with your family.
    They all love you so much, and I wish all of you a great day full of celebration.
    Smeagle, you are precious indeed, a glorious senior kitty!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)