Thread: Houdini the Great!!!

Houdini

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 268
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were rescued just in time.
    The streets are no place for a sweetheart like you.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Houdini the Great!!!

Hi Houdini, best little Ferret EVER! Happy Pet of the Day!

A Ferret named Houdini! Who'd a thunk it! And true to your species, you're not only a master magician, but the consummate sock thief! Beautiful in looks, packed with personality and just as sweet as can be, that you are! However did your family get so lucky? And oh, what a happy, carefree, love filled life you're leading, sweetheart! You even get free rein of the house, in addition to that occasional sip of cream soda! But sadly, life wasn't always so good...

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the horrible start at life you had, Houdini, abandoned by some cruel being, left to fend for yourself on the mean streets, deaf no less! Thankfully a higher power led your humans to you, saving you from the unspeakable, and the rest is happy history! Not even your deafness is keeping you from enjoying your family, every minute of life to the max! And just as lucky as you are your humans, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you! You truly are a treasure, Houdini, a true survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your rags to riches rescue story has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...scampering about the house, stashing away those socks, hehe; sipping a bit of cream soda and snuggling in that pretty, pink blankie; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Houdini, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Houdini, you are adorable! What a beautiful, precious little ferret you are! You are so cute and fluffy in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I was horrified to read that you were apparently abandoned on the street by some cruel alleged-human, especially since you are deaf. I'm so very glad and grateful that your dear REAL humans found you and brought you to your forever-home full of safety and love! You now live a pampered, cageless lifestyle, and you enjoy hiding socks and sleeping. According to your dear people, you're "the nicest ferret you'll ever meet and definitely one of a kind!" You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Houdini, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special sip (or more) of cream soda!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Houdini the Great, on being POTD! You are precious and adorable! Your human parents are HEROES for rescuing/pampering you! (We pray that ALL homeless pets are as lucky as you ~ OPT TO ADOPT!) We loved reading about your sweet, fun-loving personality and happy life. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. We your name and the legendary Harry Houdini!