Thread: Super Maxx!!!

Super Maxx!!!

Hi Maxx! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, personality packed, pawsitively precious Bulldog x Boxer boy you are, Maxx! And being still but a puppy, you're bursting with energy and an unmatched zest for life! In other words, you are one busy boy!

Oh, what a wonderful life you're living, sweetheart, enjoying those trails walks and camping like a champ, playing with your no doubt impressive assortment of toys, hehe, not to mention those trips to the ice cream shop! Woo hoo!

Yes, you truly are living the good life! As for being spoiled? Isn't that just how it's supposed to be? But all of your fun adventures aside, I have no doubt it's that special time you share with your human, receiving those countless cuddles and kisses, that you covet most all! And no doubt you return her/his love ten fold! What a heavenly match!

He will forever be my best friend, and the best emotional support dog I ever had. I'm so lucky he is a part of my life

How blessed your Mom/Dad is indeed, having a best friend for life, a furry soulmate in you, Maxx! Inside and out, in looks, personality and heart, you couldn't be any more special, and more perfectif you tried! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk; swinging by the ice cream shop for a scoop, hehe; cuddling with your human; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Maxx, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Precious!!!

Camping!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maxx

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have a wonderful life ahead of you.
    Now there are plenty of walks and play time.
    Not to mention the good treats, but
    best of all you are very much LOVED.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Maxx, you are adorable! What a delightful young man you are! You're so cute in all those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us. You are full of energy and make your dear person smile with all your antics. You love being outdoors, camping, going for walks, playing with your toys, and snuggling up by her/him. You are very affectionate, and you will forever be your person's best friend, the best emotional support dog he/she ever had. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maxx, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a bit of ice cream!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery