Thread: Triplets Nina, Scarlett and Daisy!

Triplets Nina, Scarlett and Daisy!

Hi Nina, Scarlett and Daisy! Happy "three for Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you, from all in this guinea pig loving home!

How lucky are we, being treated to triple dose of piggy adorableness this Tuesday! My heart went into total meltdown mode, scrolling through your heart-melting photo spread, reading your heartwarming re-homing story, learning of the very special place you hold in your family's heart!

Truly, what a pawsitively precious trio you 3 girls make, each so beautiful, so special in your own unique way! And oh, aren't you ladies living the good life! As a decades long wheeker mom, I was SO heartened, learning how well cared for you are! Only the best for you girls, including the BEST diet (Oxbow, fresh veggie and fruits, Vit. C supps), spacious accommodations, a large piggy playpen to romp safely in, and most important of all, showered with all the love your hearts can hold! I only wish every pig was as lucky as you three cuties! And in return you bring so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives! OK, except for "DNS!"

How lucky your family is, triply blessed, having 3 beautiful, fun loving, sweet and affectionate furkids in you 3 girls! You truly are a triple dose of adorableness, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, ladies! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoing a very special day of celebration...taking in lots of fun floor time; chowing down on all of those delicious fruits and veggies (multi-colored bell peppers, carrots, romaine and bibb lettuces, spring mix greens, radicchio, cucumber, apple, cantaloupe, and red grapes ); cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Nina, Scarlett and Daisy, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nina, Scarlett, and Daisy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 132
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    I just love all of your pictures.
    You have the life some guinea pigs only dream of
    Plenty of space to play and so much good food.
    Celebrate your special day.

Oh my gosh, dearest Nina, Scarlett, and Daisy, you are adorable! What a precious group of Abyssinian Guinea Pig sisters you are! You are all so beautiful, and thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us. They show you in so many different settings and moods and actions. They also show your love for each other so well. And what a delightful story you have to tell, all about your distinct personalities and habits! You make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nina, Scarlett, and Daisy, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of the fruits and veggies you love, along with your crunchy hay ring and parsley ring treats, original Cheerios, and dried oats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nina, Scarlett & Daisy Say Thanks!

The girls say Thank You for all of your compliments and kind words We did give them an extra helping of their dinner veggies, and we will give them an extra treat tonight during their playtime. They might actually sleep tonight after today's excitement with their Pet of the Day honor

Thank you all!
    The Triplets' Mom & Dad

Terrific Triplets!

Congratulations to the Darling Triplets, Nina/Scarlet/Daisy, who are sharing POTD honors! Their photos are beyond adorable and their faces are precious! (We GPs/cavies!) It's heartwarming to read the Triplets' human parents lavishing them with an overload of love/attention/healthy food/yummy snacks daily ~ and describing each of their very distinctive and adorable personalities! As POTD proves every day, every single living being, no matter how small or big, has a distinctive, very unique personality! We thoroughly enjoyed reading about these fluffy little Heaven-sent angels and their happy, fun, active lives! Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, long, safe lives, Sweethearts!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. Hope the Triplets' adoption encourages others to *OPT TO ADOPT*