Thread: Handsome Hudson

Handsome Hudson

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  250.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Shelter dogs are the best and you prove that.
    Smart and handsome.
    Celebrate your special day.

Handsome Hudson!

Hi Hudson! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, sweet and charming, oh so happy boy you are, Hudson! Just look at that smile! And how lovely is your coat, your coloring and markings! At first glance I was guessing you might be part Lab and Beagle, but then there are those adorable spots! Well, just as your human says, no matter your breed blend for you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried, in looks, personality and heart; the quintessential "All American!" You truly are the the poster pup for doggie adoption, sweetheart, just as special as can be!

Great thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to you and to your kitty sib, Mercedes, too! We don't have to tell them how priceless the rewards of rescue are! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as smart and clever (read "selective hearing), as personality packed and loving as you, Hudson! You're the perfect pup package, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful face up on my Dog of the Day screen has truly brightened my grey and gloomy day, just as you do your humans' days, each and every day of the year! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Hudson, playing with Mercedes and spending special time with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Hudson, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Mercedes, too!

That beautiful smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hudson

Hello Hudson, You certainly are a handsome boy! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your terrific photos. You really are a cute dog. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. I am so glad you were adopted and have a loving home. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dearest Hudson, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful fellow you are, with those lovely brown eyes and that big grin. You look like the sweetest dog ever! And you have the personality to match. You make your dear people smile with your antics and energy. And how good it is that you and your dear kitty pal Mercedes were both adopted from the same shelter! You're both excellent examples of the wonderful friends to be found in shelters. We thank your dear people for choosing adoption. You and they and Mercedes all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hudson,on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Mercedes and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    There could not be a finer DOTD than darling Hudson 👍🏿