Thread: Wonderful Wilbuhr

Wonderful Wilbuhr

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are doing your part to make your person happy.
    Now she gives you love, and a basket to chew on.
    Celebrate your special day.

Wonderful Wilbuhr!!!

Hi Wilbuhr! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Mini Rex bunny you are, sweetheart! I love, love, LOVE your moo cow markings, and how about those awesome velvety ears! What I wouldn't give to hold you, and stroke your plush, soft coat! I hope your Mom will do that for me!

How lucky your Mom is, Wilbuhr, having you in her life! Nothing beats the unconditional love and trust of a furkid, an animal companion, when it comes to soothing a wounded spirit! The comfort and joy, the happiness and healing you bring to her life truly is a cherished gift! What a very special boy you are, Wilbuhr, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your Mommy share, seeing your lovely photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day of celebration...nesting in, and nibbling on, your beloved basket, hehe; munching on other goods stuff, like real bunny treats, lol; cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Wilbuhr, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

My basket!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Wilbuhr, you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful Mini Rex Rabbit you are, with that soft-looking fur with such an interesting pattern of black and white, and your sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They really show you beautifully in so many different poses and moods!

And what a delightful personality you have! You are your dear Mom's treasure, helping her to manage severe anxiety. Your trust and love is your greatest gift to her. You love your basket, both to sleep in and to nibble on! You are teaching Mom all about the rabbit way of life. She's getting the hang of it, and you reward her with happy bunny flops and hops. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wilbuhr, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Wilbuhr is spectacular 🐰🐇 Most adorable bunster ever 🌈

Congratulations, Wilbuhr, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! Pets are gifts sent to us by God to help us cope in this difficult and complicated human world and you are a God send to your human parent! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net