Thread: Pretty Zoe

Pretty Zoe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Even at ten years old, you still love to run.
    You were so lucky that you found the perfect
    home so early in life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Awesome Zoe!

Hi Zoe! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Zoe! Your beautifully colored coat looks SO soft and shiny, and true to both of your fabulous breeds, your energy level and smarts are off the charts! Play hard, nap hard, love hard! Right Zoe! How lucky your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged furry family member as joyful and energetic, as sweet and loving as you, Zoe! Your zest for life and love for your family warms me to the core! You truly are perfection on 4 paws, sweetheart, just as special as can be, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Zoe! Meeting you has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...playing and running til you're pooped, then taking a nice, long nap on the "big bed;" chowing down on Milk Bones and a yummy dinner; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Zoe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Zoe is the most beautiful dog in the whole wide world.

Dearest Zoe, what a pretty Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix doggie you are, indeed! Your fur is beautifully colored and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely brown eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You are very playful and full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You love to chew on socks like a puppy! You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoe, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Saturday, Oct. 12! We hope you and all your family and friends are still enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special milk-bones!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery