Thread: Cutest Cinnamon

Cutest Cinnamon

Dear Cinnamon, what a handsome tabby/Siamese mix boy you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is so sweet.
    I think I see some extra toes, which makes you polydactyl and extra special!
    When your mom lost her beloved Miss Kitty, she needed another fur baby to fill that void in her heart. And she found you at the Humane Society.
    You like to go fishing in the aquarium, greet your mom coming home from work and snuggle up with her at night.
    Cinnamon, you are a terrific kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Cinnamon, a.k.a. Cinny, what a gorgeous guy you are! That yellow-tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and your Siamese heritage comes through beautifully in your pose and attitude. And those pale yellow eyes are lovely! You look so peaceful and contented there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lewiston, ME to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a touching, uplifting story you have to tell. You came to help heal your dear Meowmie's heart in her grief at the loss of her beloved Miss Kitty two years earlier. Meowmie was left with an empty spot in her heart. We thank the Greater Androscoggin Humane Society for rescuing you and providing you shelter and bringing you and Meowmie together! You'll never replace Miss Kitty, but you've created your own spot in Meowmie's heart. You enjoy fishing in her aquarium, you greet her at the door when she arrives home from work, and at bedtime you snuggle up right by her side. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cinnamon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Miss Kitty Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 10-11-2019 at 12:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ahh, there he is!

Cinnamon! Sweet, with just the right touch of spice.

What a beautiful Boy you are Cinnamon. Your fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Cinnamon in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome guy you are! Your buff-colored tabby fur looks so soft to pet, and your face is so sweet!

You are a busy kitty, too! You greet your meowmie at the door, and you fish in the aquarium! You are sweet and gorgeous, and you snuggle with meowmie when it is time for sleep! Best of all- you are greatly loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Cinnamon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678