Thread: Precious Neil!

Precious Neil!

Hi Neil! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, how precious are you, Neil! I know photos can be deceiving, but judging by the size of those pawsies, I'd say you've still got a bunch more growing to do! Three months old? You're one hunky handsome baby Bernie, Neil, and in true puppy style you're focusing on those truly important things, like playing hard, napping harder, and of course snatching snackies from your humans! However did your humans get so lucky, being blessed with a furbaby as beautiful, as sweet and as loving as you! Talk about a gentle giant! What fun your humans are in for, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come, the lot of you sharing so many happy times, making countless cherished memories! You truly are a treasure, Neil, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has brought some much needed sunshine to my cold and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content and making tons of fun mischief; curling up with your blankie for a nice long nap; chowing down on some yummy veggies and treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Neil, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Neil

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart who loves to eat and sleep.
    You may end up being good friends with the cat.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Precious Neil!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana