Dearest Feebe, what an adorable kitty you are! You're such a pretty ebony lady, and I'd love to see your invisible Manx tail! You're so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You certainly look like you're having a great time with that peacock feather! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Edmond, OK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell. You have been with your dear Purrrson for eleven years now, ever since his/her 13th birthday! You relocated together for college, and ever since, you've found many window boyfriends. They come in the middle of the night to talk to you through the window! Now a curfew needs to be enforced! You're a great roommate and study buddy for your dear Purrrson. You wake her/him up in time for work, and you always do the dishes. (I'd love to see a movie of that!) You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Feebe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe your very own iPhone!