Thread: Pretty Mary

Pretty Mary

Name:  image006.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You sure do produce a lot of delicious milk.
    You also love to eat. They feed you very well.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Mary, what a beautiful Nubian Goat you are! Your black coat with tan markings is gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with those amazing huge ears! You have the most delightful personality, too. You LOVE to take baths, which most goats don't! Your loving and beloved person Katelyn milks you every morning and evening, and she and her Dad make raw yogourt, cheese, and ice cream out of your milk. Sometimes Katelyn's younger brother and sister come out to join her in playing with you and your dairy goat friends. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mary, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Katelyn and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special oats with molasses and diatomaceous earth and some wild black berries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations pretty Mary, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Mary, on being POTD! You are a beautiful, sweet and adorable little lady! We loved reading about your happy life, full of love and fun! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Mary!

Hi Mary! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Nubian goat you are, Mary! Your coloring is gorgeous, and what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety ears!

You truly are living the good life there on the farm, spending fun time with your dairy goat friends, feasting on yummy oats, molasses and black berries, being so loved and well cared for by your special person, Katelyn! And in return you bless your family with your rich, creamy milk (read cheese, yogurt and ice cream, hehe) and most important of all, your love and devoted companionship!

How lucky your family is, having a 4 legged best friend and full-fledged family member in you, Mary! How wonderful to be so loved, and I have no doubt you love your family back 10 fold! What a heavenly match! You truly are a treasure, Mary, beautiful in looks and in heart, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mary! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing with your goats friends, maybe treated to a nice, warm bath; chowing down on all your fave foods and spending special time with Katelyn and all of your skin siblings; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mary, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your goat pals, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~