Thread: Mitzie the Marvelous Moggy!

Mitzie the Marvelous Moggy!

Dearest Mitzie, what a beautiful Tabby lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous. And you certainly have The Look down! You remind me of so many wonderful Tabbies I have had the privilege of knowing. You are so pretty in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very special: You are cute and cuddly and always get your own way. The Purrrfect Cat! You generously let your dear Purrrsons live in your house and work all day to keep you in the style in which you like to be accustomed. You love Goth music and watching other cats on TV. You give your dear Purrrsons so much joy, especially when you awaken them at 6:30 am to feed you! Afterwards you go right back to sleep, while they're awake for the day. As they put it so rightly: No rest for the cat slaves! You and they all adore each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mitzie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps with some Sisters of Mercy music playing!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Mitzi, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your perfectly striped coat looks so soft, and your face, with those big eyes and fabulous ears, is precious.
    You are definitely one pampered kitty, and that's the way it's supposed to be!
    Your parents go to work so they can provide your luxurious life style , and you repay them with cuddles and by being cute. You also like your breakfast at 6:30 in the morning, and then you go back to sleep.
    Mitzi, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day, Beautiful Mitzie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Mitzie in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tabby lady you are! I like your striped fur, and your cute face! I smiled when I read about how provide a wake-up at 6:30 every morning, and then go back to sleep! You are a cute, cuddly lady too! Best of all- you give your people loads of love! PURRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Mitzie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Soggy, soapy, happy, paws

I can just see her soggy, soapy, happy little paws in motion
    as Mitzi scrubs the dishes. If you bring her to Alaska, swing by, so she can wash our dishes, too.

I added a profile picture. This is a test to see if it shows up.