Thread: Heavenly Hoover

Heavenly Hoover

Dear Hoover, what a gorgeous girl you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your little round face is so adorable.
    I am so sorry that you had to leave your beloved family after ten short years, but you couldn't have asked for a more loving home.
    You were adored and cared for to no end, and you repaid your parents with unconditional love.
    Hoover, you are whole and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other kitty angels, and you are watching over your family. They will forever love you and keep you in their hearts.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Hoover, what a beautiful Angel you are! A gorgeous Tuxedo lady, with white and black fur that looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in them all, and how lovely to see you on your dear Dad's lap with his arms holding you close! I wish I could reach through the screen and ... all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! .. to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You were a young kitten about six months old, wandering the streets of Chilliwack, BC, when your dear Purrrents rescued you and brought you Home! Right away you wanted to be with them all the time. You didn't want to be picked up or held at first, but over time you became become a serious 'lap cat' and loved to be held, on your terms, of course. You slept on your dear Purrrents' bed with them all night. Then in the morning you would try to wake Dad by sitting on his chest and staring at him, then slapping him on the nose or cheek, to get him up to get you your wet food. You had (still have!) a beautiful loud purr that always made your Purrrents smile. You loved getting your nails trimmed because you'd get a good treat after!

I'm so sorry you became so ill that you had to leave them after only ten years. What a beautiful, precious ten years those were, full of love and caring and delight! They love you and miss you and grieve you so very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day.. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared, and always will!

Congratulations, darling Hoover Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Heavenly Hoover!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana