Thread: Charming Chloe

Charming Chloe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  15.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie, you look like you are smiling.
    You add a lot of joy to your families life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Chloe!

Hi Chloe! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, spunky and spirited, personality packed pupper you are, Chloe! Precious beyond words, that you are! Those huge brown eyes of yours are total heart tmelters! And that expression on your face is priceless! Is that a smile I see???

I so enjoyed reading your proud human's love filled tribute, Chloe! You sure keep your human on her/his toes, in stitches with your fun loving antics! What a character! You may be pint sized, but when it comes to personality and heart you're queen sized! Yep, you clearly have your mom/dad wrapped firmly around those precious paws; who could resist! And I don't know who started that nasty rumor, claiming Chi's are nippy and nasty! I have more than a few friends who are Chi lovers/parents and all of their furkids are just as sweet and loving as can be, a friend to all, just like you!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving furry family member, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you, sweetheart! Inside and out, you're perfection on 4 paws, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of fun mischief, hehe; receiving countless Pop Pop backrubs and munching on some yummy treats; cuddling with your mom/dad; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Chloe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

I think I see a smile!!! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chloe, what an adorable, beautiful Chihuahua you are! You are such a cutie, and you have the most delightful personality to match! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You listen to every word that is said and do your best to understand. You get your Mom up for work each morning, dropping a toy on her head and, if that doesn't work, then sticking your wet nose in her ear. When your Pop Pop rubs your back, you look like you're smiling and really enjoying it. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chloe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Pop Pop and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty little girl you are, Chloe.
    You make sure you mom gets up and is not late for work.
    You love back rubs from your Pop.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Chloe

Hello Chloe, You are a very cute little dog. I smiled as I imagined you running through the house with some clothing and someone chasing you. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. I also have a loving sweet Chi who is my best little friend. Congrats on being DOTD!