Thread: Unstoppable Minerva!

Unstoppable Minerva!

Hi Minerva! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

My heart melted into pure mush, the moment I laid eyes of your adorable Teddy Hamster self! You are just too, too precious for words, Minerva, just as cute as can be, and quite the energizer hammie to boot we hear, or as your human would say, unstoppable; spinning on your wheel and digging in your shavings with sheer abandon!! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, life loving, sweet as can be furkid in you, Minerva! Just be careful when playing outside of your cage! As your mom/dad says, she/he loves you so very much, wants you safe and with her/him for a long, long time to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spinning and digging at full speed, munching on some yummy hamster treats, spending special time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Minerva, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minerva

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 424
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie full of fun and energy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Minerva, what an adorable little Teddy Bear Hamster you are! You're absolutely precious, there in your dear Mom's hand. You have the prettiest colored fur and the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes. You're full of energy, and you love to run on your wheel and dig in your shaving and hide stuff. And you think you're unstoppable! ..as long as there's a barrier between you and your two kitty housemates! That's very good that you bolt to your security blanket plastic when a cat comes near you. Your dear person wants you always to be safe. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minerva, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Minerva!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Miss Minerva, on being POTD! You are precious and adorable! We rodents!

About 10 years ago, I adopted 3 small pets from a woman who was not caring properly for all her animals. The day after I adopted the 3 sweet pets, she came home from work and her cat had killed her hamster, birds and lizard. The cat tipped over all the cages and easily caught and killed the pets. (Heartbreaking and easily avoidable!)

Cats should NOT be allowed near rodents/birds/small pets cages.

Because animals are unpredictable, the real key is management and never getting too comfortable. Pets who have the capability to harm each other should never be trusted together, even if you’ve never had any problems with them. It just takes one random swipe of a claw — intentional or not — to cause serious devastation. Always supervise pets that could hurt each other when they’re together, and make sure they’re completely separate when you’re not able to watch them.

Sending prayers to tiny Miss Minerva for a long, healthy, happy, safe life!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net