Thread: Joyful Joey!

Joyful Joey!

Dearest Joey, what a beautiful, gorgeous, precious kitten you were, and I bet you're just as beautiful and gorgeous and precious now! You're an absolutely adorable child in that great photo, and thanks for sharing it with us. What a terrific pose you took in it, and I can imagine you as a big boy of four years now still taking that pose! And are you asking for a tummy rub in that position? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Diego to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Meowmie says, you're "a little monkey." You enjoy carrying your stuffed giraffe around and hiding it in various places. You're quite the conversationalist, talking with your dear Purrrents and supervising them as they get ready in the morning. You make sure that Meowmie's makeup looks okay! When she's working at her computer, you tap her arm with your paw to let her know you want some attention. You make your Purrrents smile with your antics. One hot day Meowmie came home to find you lying on your back on her white bedspread, flat as a pancake! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Joey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Joey in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you were, and what a gorgeous big guy I bet you are now! Your fur looks so shiny and soft, and I like your cute paws and paw pads!

You are very good at keeping up your side of a conversation! You su-purr-vise Meowmie as she gets ready for the day, and provide her with company while she works. You give a paw-tap to tell her to take a break and be with you ! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Joey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Joey, what a handsome boy you are. Your coat looks so shiny and soft, your cute belly looks even softer and your face is adorable.
    Even though you are all grown up, you still play like a kitten, carrying around your giraffe and hiding it. You are also a great conversationalist, and in the morning you make sure that your mommy is looking her best before she starts working. While she's on her computer you tap her gently on her arm so she knows that you are there.
    Your most important job is to make your parents smile, and you are perfect at it!
    Joey, you are a precious and beautiful kitty, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Joey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana