Thread: Sweet Stunning Caesar!

Sweet Stunning Caesar!

Dearest Caesar, what a beautiful kitty you are! You're absolutely stunning, with that glossy ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous and so happy at home in them all, and you look almost like the classic Egyptian cat in that first one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Green Bay, WI to pet you, and pet your dear big brother Reggie and dear little sister Lauren, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what an exotic life story you have to tell! You and your sister Cleopatra were born to a feral cat in Muscat, Oman. You all were cared for by friends of relatives of your family-to-be. Then they moved to England, but they realized you would not handle the 6-month quarantine well, so they looked for a family in the U.S... who turned out to be your dear Furrrever family. They brought you home on August 24, 2004, and you squeaked all the way home! You've been there ever since, fifteen years now!

You run your household very well, waking everyone at breakfast-time, 5:30 am. You enjoy eating, playing, and sleeping. You have your own ball collection, and you have a great time playing with those. You love chin-scratches, which you repay with head-butts and kisses. You don't like being held for long, but you will cuddle up with your dear Purrrson on the couch or bed. You adore Reggie but are a bit wary of Lauren. You and they and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caesar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Reggie and Lauren and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Caesar, what a gorgeous boy you are. Your coat is so sleek and soft looking, and your face is so sweet and wise at the same time.
    Your story is an amazing and life-affirming one. After being rescued, you travelled half way around the globe to finally arrive at your wonderful, forever home.
    You live with two kitty siblings, one is your best friend and the other one is a bit mischievous, so you keep your distance.
    Caesar, you are a glorious senior kitty, and I wish you, Reggie, Lauren and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    And I wholeheartedly agree, always adopt two kitties, and then you can just keep adding a few more!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Caesar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana