Thread: Marvelous Mindy

Marvelous Mindy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You love to eat and run around the room
    Scratching your ears relaxes you,
    What a wonderful life.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Mindy!

Greetings, precious Princess Mindy! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you!

Be still my heart!!! You, Mindy, should come with a cuteness alert! You are just too beautiful, too precious for words! Your fluffy, fawn colored coat is so pretty, and that sweet little face of yours, beyond heart-melting!

I so enjoyed reading your proud human's love filled tribute to her/his beloved furkid! How lucky she/he is, having a joyful and smart, sweet and loving, beautiful best friend in you, sweetheart! The joy and happiness you bring to her/his days is truly a gift to be cherished! You truly are one EXTRA specie girl, Mindy; a treasure; simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content and chowing down on some yummy veggies; cuddling with your human; receiving tons of ear skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Princess Mindy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mindy, what an adorable bunny you are! You are so cute, with that fluffy light-brown fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with the perky ears and the lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You love hopping around his/her room and chewing on things. And you love to be petted behind your ears. Your person thinks about you all the time! You're her/his very best friend, a happy, intelligent, and beautiful princess. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mindy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of vegetables!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Princess Mindy!

Hello, Mindy in Florida! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What an adorable bunny girl you are! I like your soft golden fur and your petite, straight ears! I would be happy to pet you behind your ears, or to watch you hop around your person's room! You like to munch on vegetables, and you are a loved companion! You are a happy and beautiful princess! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Mindy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Marvelous Mindy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Miss Mindy, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable, beautiful and lovable! We loved reading about your active life and loving family that truly appreciates you! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Don't ever chew on cords!