Thread: Outgoing, fun Falon!

Outgoing, fun Falon!

Falon is the most fun cat I have ever owned. He is leash trained, and loves to go on walks and car rides. He loves to play games with me, such as hide and seek, and will actually play "Green light, Red light" ... a children's game. I'll peek around the door, and he'll freeze. When I pull my head back, he will slowly start coming towards me. When I peek back, he'll freeze until I hide my head again.

Falon talks to me all the time, and he has so many diverse "meows," I can tell if he's bored, needs help, mad, etc. I am his mommy, after all. Sometimes he's just like a two-year-old child who just wants attention. Everyone who comes in contact with Falon falls head over heels in love with him. He's very outgoing and loves everyone right back.
    Hello, Falon in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Siamese cat you are! I like your bright blue eyes, your light fur and darker face! I would be glad to pay attention to you- since I can't, I hope your mom will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me

You enjoy going for a walk or a ride in the car! You play hide-and-seek or red light, green light with mommy! You have many things to say, and plenty of diverse meows to get your message across! Everyone who meets you falls in love ! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Falon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Falon, what a gorgeous Siamese guy you are! That fur in the trademark Siamese pattern is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those stunning turquoise-blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! The first one shows off your collar that matches your eyes, as well as the cloth you're lying on. And that larger-than-life closeup is mesmerizing. You're gazing deeply into my eyes, hypnotizing me. Your wish is my command! Meanwhile, I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Manteca, CA to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love playing games with your dear Meowmie, and it seems you are quite gifted with "Green light, Red light." You also enjoy going on walks and car rides. You're very talkative, always chatting with Meowmie in your large vocabulary of diverse "meows." She knows right away if you're bored, need help, are mad, etc. Sometimes you're just like a young human child who wants attention. Everyone you meet falls madly in love with you! You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. You're her most fun cat, ever! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Falon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Siamese Cat you are, Falon!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Falon, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your coat is so soft looking, and your dark face, with those sparkling blue eyes, is beautiful.
    You are an all around fun kitty, playful, smart, leash-trained and everybody who meets you falls in love with you.
    In true Siamese fashion, you are a talker and your mom knows exactly what you are saying.
    Falon, you are truly a treasure, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)