Thread: Beautiful Borrego

Beautiful Borrego

Dear Borrego, what a gorgeous Siamese boy you are. Your coat with those classic color point looks so plush and soft, and your face, with those mesmerizing blue eyes, is so sweet.
    I love your crossed eyes, my favorite Siamese cat feature!
    I am sorry that your family lost their home in a wildfire, and that they couldn't keep your kitty siblings.
    You love the outdoors, so you go camping frequently. If there only wasn't any deer to scare you.
    When you're not out and about, you like any kind of attention, like spinning in a chair or being swatted with a fly swatter. And you're always there to greet your human coming home.
    Borrego, you are perfect, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Borrego, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Siamese kitty you are! I love those great photos of you, and thanks for sharing them with us. You're so good-looking, on that tree in the first one, then relaxing at home, and then closer-up looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lakeside, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

I'm sorry to learn about the fire that destroyed your home in 2007. Your dear Purrrson had to give away his/her other cats afterward but was able to keep you. Now you enjoy going camping with him/her and running up and down trees, sitting and watching the things outside in the night, and sleeping under the covers with her. At home you love sleeping in the sunlight through the window, spinning in a chair, and being swatted with a flyswatter! You love being brushed and getting attention. You greet your Purrrson at the door when she returns after being away for the day. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Borrego, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a serving of extra-special chicken!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Borrego!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Borrego!

Borrego is named after the Anza Borrego Desert and State Park in San Diego county, California. He is the color of the desert. His favorite food is chicken. He loves to go camping with me and he runs real fast to a tree and then up the tree then back down and runs over to another tree and up. He loves to run up trees. He is scared of deer, which of course are no danger to him. When camping he also loves to sit and watch the things outside in the night. I have a blinking collar for him that he wears when he is on supervised nighttime adventures. When at home he loves to sleep in the morning sunlight through the window.

He loves to spin in a chair. He also likes to be swatted with a flyswatter. He loves also to be brushed - any attention is great, he thinks! When camping he will sleep under the covers with me, but at home he sleeps on top of the covers at my feet. He misses me when I leave for a day and is eager to greet me when I return. He is pretty much the perfect California cat.
    Hello, Borrego in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Siamese cat you are! I like your coat, which is the color of the desert and looks so soft! I hope your person will give you loads of pats and lovies for your special day!

You are a very busy kitty, too! You go camping with your person, and even climb trees! You have a special collar to wear during night-time adventures. You also sit and watch all that's happening outside during the night! You like to sleep under the covers when you go camping. You give your special greeting to your person at home-coming time, and sleep on the covers together! You enjoy being brushed or nap in a pool of morning sunshine -- PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Borrego!

Borrego the climber!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678