Thread: Blessed Bert

Blessed Bert

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a handsome brown, just like the sand.
    I have three gerbils and they do make wonderful pets,
    just like you are.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy the salad

Congratulations, Bert, on being POTD! You are precious and adorable! (We rodents!) We're so glad you have a wonderful home with a human parent who truly loves and appreciates you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Bert, you are adorable! What a sweet little gerbil you are! You enjoy jumping higher and farther than anyone would believe, and digging in your sand that matches your coloring, and eating salad while sitting in your dear person's hand. You make her/him smile with your antics and energy. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bert, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of salad.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beauiful Bert!

Hi Bert in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a pleasure it is to meet you, Bert, learning of the very special bond of love and friendship you and your devoted human share! You truly are one beautiful Gerbil boy, Bert, and just as gentle and sweet as you are handsome! (Love your sand colored coat; so pretty!) Contrary to what some might believe, I've always found Gerbils to be such sweet, fun pets, and in you your human has been blessed with the best of the best! How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend in you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his life! You truly are one extra special boy, Bert, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration....being hand fed yummy salad, jumping to new heights, lol, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bert, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, blessed Bert!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana