Dearest Charlie, aren't you ever the most adorable child! What a precious little four-month-old kitten you are, with that fuzzy, fluffy Tuxedo-design fur and that sweet, sweet face with the cute little pink nose, and those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely huge eyes gazing straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Hastings, East Sussex, in England to pet you, and pet your bunny pal Archie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very cheeky, indeed! You love playing in the sun and chasing anything that moves, especially Archie. You're very playful, and you follow your dear Purrrson around constantly, looking for attention. After all, as all kittens know, it's play time all the time, and what could be more important? You and he/she and Archie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Archie and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.