Thread: Cheeky Cheerful Charlie!

Cheeky Cheerful Charlie!

Dearest Charlie, aren't you ever the most adorable child! What a precious little four-month-old kitten you are, with that fuzzy, fluffy Tuxedo-design fur and that sweet, sweet face with the cute little pink nose, and those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely huge eyes gazing straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Hastings, East Sussex, in England to pet you, and pet your bunny pal Archie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very cheeky, indeed! You love playing in the sun and chasing anything that moves, especially Archie. You're very playful, and you follow your dear Purrrson around constantly, looking for attention. After all, as all kittens know, it's play time all the time, and what could be more important? You and he/she and Archie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Archie and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Charlie, what a beautiful little girl you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and the expression on your sweet face is too adorable.
    You are playful to the max, and you love to chase your bunny sibling Archie who is not impressed.
    And, of course, you would like for your human to drop everything for more entertainment. You have the right idea, there is nothing more important to a kitten than playing and then some.
    Charlie, you are a precious feline, and I wish you, Archie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Charlie in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a cutie kitten you are! I like your long whiskers and your tuxedo fur!

You are a sweet, busy kitty! You play in the sunshine, chase things that move around, and pal with bunny buddy Archie! You wait for your person to drop everything and play with you Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Charlie, and love to Archie bunny too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats, Cheerful Charlie on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana