Thread: Terrific Tyler

Terrific Tyler

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What an interesting life you have lived.
    Now you can relax and trust people again.
    With your doggie buddy to help.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Tyler, you are beautiful! What a sweet Chow Chow/Border Collie mix doggie you are. You're absolutely adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And how nice to see you with your dear buddy Calvin! What a wonderful pair you make!

You have certainly had more than your share of ups and downs over the course of your life so far. You were terrified and traumatized after surviving a hurricane. Thanks to the good folks of ARI and the HOPE program and then your terrific new Furrrever family, you've slowly learned to trust people again and gain confidence in your new home. After your big brother passed away suddenly, your dear parents looked for just the right buddy for you and found Calvin! You give each other moral support and have a quiet and comfortable presence with each other, and you're loved and cherished by your parents. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tyler, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Calvin and parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tyler the Survivor!

Hi Tyler! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your dear furry soul mate and brother Calvin, too!

I was so moved, warmed to the core, reading your incredible journey, from hurricane survivor to living every doggie's dream life; from traumatized, fearful and mistrusting pup to the confident, life loving furry family member we meet here today!

We are so thankful to ARI for rescuing you, providing you safe refuge during your time of need, and to the amazing people at HOPE, whose dedication and expertise helped make your transformation a reality! What a fantastic organization! Most of all we are thankful to your Mom and Dad for opening up their home and hearts to one very special boy, for seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were! All it took was a bit more time for your transformation to be complete and the rest is happy history! Such is the healing power of total commitment and teamwork, unwavering devotion and unconditional love! And oh, speaking of teams! What a terrific team you and Calvin make!!! Talk about living la dolce vita...

They are well-behaved, funny, adorable, love to go on trips to the beach, take long walks, eat ice cream, and get belly scratches every day!
    What a lucky boy you are, Tyler, having a best buddy and protector in Calvin, and he and you; having parents as devoted and loving as yours! But I think your Mom and Dad would say it is they who are the luckiest of all, having two furkids as sweet and loving, as special as you and Calvin, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives!

These handsome boys have a quiet and comfortable presence with each other and are loved and cherished by their parents. Tyler gives Calvin moral support when they have to go outside in the rain. (He survived bigger storms!) Calvin checks out all the strangers first so that Tyler feels more comfortable greeting them.
    What a pack!!! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you tonight has been the perfect ending to my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a nice long walk with Calvin, swinging by the ice cream shop, hehe; receiving endless belly scratches and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Tyler, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious Calvin, too!

Happy boy!!!

Inseparable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Tyler!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana