Thread: Precious Bunny Bola!

Precious Bunny Bola!

Hi Bola in Lima, Peru! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my gosh! What a pawsitively precious, fuzzy wuzzy, mini Lionhead baby you are, Bola! Cuteness overload! Your coat, your coloring and markings, are so pretty, and how sweet are those perky little ears! I just love that photo of you nesting in that bowl, Bola, hehe, but that one of your Mommy holding you close, feeling your heart beat against her chest, is beyond heart-melting! How lucky your Mommy is, having a furkid, a best forever friend as beautiful and joyful, as attention seeking, as sweet and loving as you, Bola! And to think your life together has only just begun, with so many years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! You truly are a treasure, Bola, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...running to your heart's content, munching on hay and some yummy bunny treats, receiving endless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Bola, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bola

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  13.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So cute, fuzzy and little.
    You enjoy eating and running.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest little Bola, what an utterly precious, adorable young Lionhead Rabbit you are! You are so cute and tiny in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I agree completely with your dear person: even though you're just quite fuzzy now, you are very beautiful already! And what a delightful personality you have. You love to run all day and to get hugs. Your dear person loves to hold you and feel your little heart beat against her skin, and she knows you are happy. She says even your eating is adorable, and she loves to hear you chomp chomp chomp your hay! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bola, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations pretty Bola on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bola is the very best, most magnificent POTD

Congratulations, sweet adorable Bola, on being POTD! You're so new to life and so precious and loved! We are sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Bola in Peru! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a darling bunny you are! You like to run, and to receive hugs! Your person holds you and feels your heart beat, and knows you are happy! Your person is glad to hear you chomping on your hay! Best of all, you are a much-loved bunny! I hope your person will give you some gentle hugs and snuggles for me!

Happy Pet of the Day to sweet Bola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678