Thread: Gorgeous Joris!

Gorgeous Joris!

Dearest Joris, what a beautiful Rex Widder Rabbit you are! That grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lop ears and that cute nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! And what an amazing personality you have, sometimes the sweetest ever and other times full of mischief! You can escape from anything, and you're a "secret eater," only eating when no one is watching. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Joris, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joris

Name:  12 (1).jpg
Views: 268
Size:  357.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So smart, you know how to escape then
    go where you can not be caught.
    Hope you do get a girlfriend.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Hello, Joris! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Rex Widder rabbit you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your cute lop ears! I hope your person will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me, because you are beautiful!

I smiled when I read about your activity! Sometimes you are mischievous, and sometimes you use your escape artist skills! At other times you are the sweetest ever You are a jumper, and you prefer to eat when you are not being watched. Best of all, you are a loved bunny!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Joris!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, precious Joris, on being POTD! You are sooooooo handsome and adorable! We know you are not retarded, rather you are more clever and brilliant than any human! And God made you perfect so you don't need to do any tricks devised by humans. Sending best wishes to you for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Joris!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Joris!

Hi Joris! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, Rex Widder bunny you are, sweetheart! I had never met a Rex Widder before today; what a treat!!! Your plush, fawn colored coat is gorgeous, but it's your quirky and unpredictable personality that won my heart! To say you march to the beat of a different drummer would be an understatement! hehe Yes, y
    ou sure do keep you human um, hopping with your antics, your mischievous side! (Always keep the humans guessing has always been my furkids' motto!) But who knows, maybe with the addition of a hutch mate, a girl friend, that mischievous side will be tamed...or maybe not!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful and fun loving as you, Joris! You truly are one of a kind, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Joris! Reading your heartwarming backstory and seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spending fun time in your garden, soaking up the sunshine and running on your agility course; munching on yummy bunny treats (secretly of course, lol) and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Joris, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Action shot!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~