Thread: Precious, Pretty Polly!

Precious, Pretty Polly!

Dearest Polly, what an utterly beautiful Long-haired Tabby lady you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy orange and white fur that looks so soft, and that amazing huge tail, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. I don't know if I believe you're a senior kitty, either. You look like the sweetest kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Cornwall, England and pet you, and pet your twin brother Paddy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're unfailingly affectionate, purry, and playful, soft and sweet as well as beautiful. You don't believe you're a senior kitty and refuse to act as one. You've been an eternal kitten in both nature and appearance ever since your dear Purrrsons welcomed you and dear Paddy Home! Their three children have grown up with you two. You and Paddy and all your Purrrsons love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Polly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother Paddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Polly, what a beautiful longhair girl you are. Your coat is gorgeous and so soft looking, and your face, with those pretty green eyes, is so sweet.
    You definitely don't look your age, and we are told, you don't act like it either. You are the eternal kitten, being purry and playful.
    Polly, you are a glorious kitty, and I wish you, Paddy and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

This is Polly. She turned 16 on 12th of June. She is a really dear little pussycat and has been unfailingly affectionate, purry and playful. She does not believe she is a senior kitty, and refuses to act as such. Our three children have grown up with her and love her dearly just as they do Paddy, her twin brother, who is rather more aloof and very much greedier.

She has been an eternal kitten in both nature and appearance since we first introduced her into our home in Cornwall, UK. She is so soft and so sweet, as well as beng beautiful, of course, She is our beloved ginger girl!
    Hello, Polly in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous ginger lady you are! I like your sweet face, your pretty eyes, and your long, fluffy fur! I would be delighted to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you and Paddy loads of pats and snuggles for me! You are sweet and dear, kitten-like and playful! I agree completely with my friend cats4ever- you are a glorious kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Polly - and love to Paddy too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful long haired Ginger Tabby you are, Polly.

Your long hair is so pretty and looks so soft. Your eyes are beautiful too.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana