Thread: Holly

Holly

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweet girl who just loves her wheel.
    I'm glad your doggie friends love you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Holly, what an adorable African Pygmy Hedgehog you are! You're beautiful, and you look like you pick up some coloring from your surroundings! You're very sweet, and you love to run on your wheel. You're well-behaved, and you get along well with your two huge-dog family members. You let them sniff you without getting upset or all bristly at them! I send good wishes that you keep safe when you go outside. You and your dear people and doggie housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being selected today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and doggie housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Holly!

Greetings, Holly! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, sweet as can be African Pygmy Hedige you are, Holly! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! I was so touched, reading your backstory, learning of the very special relationship, the bond you share with your HUGE doggie siblings! Good on them for being so gentle with you, and good on you for accepting their affection so bravely! Oh yes, you truly are one EXTRA special girl, and your human so very lucky, having a beautiful best friend in you! You're a treasure, Holly, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG SMILES, cutie pie! Meeting you tonight, seeing your beyond precious photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your doggie pals and enjoying some fun time outdoors; spinning like mad on your wheel; munching on yummy Hedgie treats and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Holly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear doggie pals, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute African Pygmy Hedgehog you are, Holly.
    You love to run on your wheel and play with your doggie friends.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Holly, on being POTD! You are soooooo cute! We loved reading about your happy life and how much you enjoy "spinning"! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net