Thread: Charming Cody

Charming Cody

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful color.
    So sweet that you love your cat
    and even eat the same thing together.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Cody, what a beautiful Golden Retriever you are! That light brown fur is so silky and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes. And what a lovely story you have of how you and Alex the cat became the best of friends! He didn't know what to make of you when your people brought you home as a puppy, but over time you two became best friends for life. You love each other so much, you even eat out of the same food bowl! You're sweet, patient enough to wear that cute headband for the picture, and much loved. You bless your home with golden hairs like a sprinkling of furry joy! You and your people and Alex all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cody, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Alex and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Cody!!!

Hi Cody in Texas! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your bestie kitty sidekick, Alex, too!

My Golden/Retriever loving heart melted the second I laid eyes on your gorgeous Golden self; after reading your proud human's love filled tribute! You truly are the quintessential Golden, Cody, beautiful inside and out, just as gentle and loving as can be with a heart of pure gold! I must say, learning of the very special bond you and Alex share brought happy to tears to my eyes!

Cody is so gentle, and loves Alex so much they eat out of the same food bowl! Alex eats dog food! (We give him cat food, too, but he prefers the bone shapes from the Kibbles and Bits.)

That's a Golden for you; gentle and loving to the core!

How lucky your family is, Cody, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion as beautiful, as gentle and loving as you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Cody is sweet, patient enough to even wear a headband for his picture, and much loved. He blesses his kitty with affection, and the home with golden hairs like a sprinkling of furry joy!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cody! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photo, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your best fur buddy, Alex; spending special time with your family; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cody, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Alex the kitty, too!

My Dog of the Day crown!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Golden retriever you are, Cody,

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cody

Hello Cody, What a beautiful sweet girl you are! It's so good to know that you and your cat get along nicely and that you're friends. I hope both of you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC