Thread: Terrific Tigger

Terrific Tigger

Dear Tigger, what an adorable little man you are. Your coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face, with that sweet and surprised expression, is adorable.
    You are already quite the lady's man, surrounded by eleven girls. There is definitely no lack of attention and affection, and you will be a wonderfully socialized cat!
    You love to pounce on feet under a blanket, an all-time kitty favorite! And you love string cheese.
    Currently, you are bursting with kitten energy which also makes for great nap time.
    Tigger, you are as precious as they come, and I you, your mom, and your many friends a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Omigosh, dearest little Tigger, aren't you just the most precious little creature ever! That fluffy colorful orange fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet, sweet face you have with those perky little ears and those lovely big round eyes, with such an expression of wonder and delight in them! You are such a cute young man there, looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Columbus to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson and ten female roommates will all pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, already at just two months old! Your dear Purrrson says you are super rambunctious and energetic. You love to cuddle and also to pounce on her feet when she is under the covers. You also love string cheese! You get lots of attention and affection from your dear Purrrson and her ten roommates. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and roommates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe an extra-special serving of string cheese!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Terrific Tigger!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Tigger in Ohio! What a darling kitten you are! Happy, happy Cat of the Day, sweetie!