Thread: Beep Beep Kitty!

Beep Beep Kitty!

Good day,

My human has called me Beep Beep, as I make almost a quiet bird chirping sound, but as humans are so inconsistent, he calls me Kitty all the time. I currently live in Alpine, California. Nobody is sure of my age, I was found in a dumpster and the vets think I am about six or seven years old. The human was recently divorced and needed companionship, so he came to the shelter I was staying at and we found each other right off the bat, I ran to him so fast. Some have said that I am Abyssinian. I like to call myself Abysillyian...

My human and I play all the time; I make him chase me all over the yard and the house. He bought me a huge kitty tree in the living room and I entertain him all day jumping and playing. One thing I do to him though is that I will only eat half a can of fresh food because, really, it is just stale after that.

We live in a small apartment near the mountains and I have my own yard, trees to climb, and high places to watch other humans. I also bring lizards, mice, and rats to him, and wish he would cook them up for me.

He leaves his computers on during the day, and when he was away, I typed this up and sent in for him.
    Hello, Beep Beep in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your lovely markings! I bet your quiet chirp is a sweet sound for your human to hear! You met each other at the shelter that day, and you ran to him!

I smiled when I read about all the things you do! You jump and play, you play chase with your human, climb trees and hunt (eek)! You bring gifts to your person, but he doesn't cook them for you. You have a kitty tree in the house, and you observe all that is going on! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Beep Beep kitty! I hope you and your human will have a very happy life together!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Beep Beep, a.k.a. Kitty, what a beautiful Abysillyian lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that brown and black tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with that cute bright pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photos! You are adorable in every one of them. How nicely they capture so many different activities and moods. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Alpine, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! I'd love to be able to hear your sweet little chirping Beep Beep sound. You are full of energy and make your dear Dad smile with your antics, such as making him chase you around the yard and house, and jumping and playing on your kitty tree. You enjoy having your own yard, trees to climb, and high places to watch other humans. You bring special little gifts to your Dad, but he won't cook them up for you! I'm so sorry you were abandoned in a dumpster but so very glad and grateful you were rescued and got together with your dear Dad. You found each other right away, didn't you! You and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beep Beep, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Beep Beep, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat, with those gorgeous markings, looks silky and soft, and your face is perfection.
    All those pictures are so wonderful, you are incredibly photogenic.
    You came into your dad's life, when he was in need of companionship, and what better companion than a shelter kitty!
    You are playful and you keep your dad entertained by making him chase all over the house and yard, you even have a huge indoor kitty tree.
    Beep Beep, you and your dad are made for each other, and I wish both of you a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Beep Beep!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana