Thread: Hi Zeus!

Hi Zeus!

Zeus you are absolutely adorable! And I am so happy you found a loving and happy home after all!!! You deserve it and I am hoping for a full recovery for you

Hello, Zeus! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a great story you have told! Your person rescued you from a very sad situation. She works a lot, though, so you moved to Grammy's house with the other dogs. They got to know you and now you are all buddies! You now have plenty of food and water, a big pillow for when it is time to rest, and a back yard to enjoy! And at least two people who you! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Zeus and to all the other doggies sharing the sofa, too! I hope you all have a fun day of celebration!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Zeus!

Hi Zeus! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh, what a hunky. handsome Pittie x Boxer boy you are, Zeus; beautiful inside and out; truly a gentle giant (with impeccable manners, hehe)!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy, fun filled day to paw off a note to us! I SO enjoyed reading your heartwarming rags to riches backstory, Zeus! We are endlessly thankful to your Mommy for saving you, springing you from that life of neglect and abuse, and to your dear Gram, for opeing up her home and heart to such a special boy! I think it's fair to say you and your family, the humans and furry ones, make for one heavenly match! Love your food bowl and couch lineup pics! But where does your Gram sit?

What a lucky pup you are, Zeus, having found your way to such a wonderful forever home, complete with devoted and doting humans in Mom and Granny, an assortment of furry siblings to play and cuddle with, a FENCED IN yard (woohoo!!!), bottomless bowls of good food, plenty of toys and best of all, all the love your heart can hold! And I just know you're going to ace that heartworm treatment!

And just as lucky as you is your family, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and fur brother in you! You truly are a treasure, Zeus, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your life affirming, rags to riches backstory and seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with your fur brothers and sisters, chowing down on yummy vittles, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Zeus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your adorable wee fur sibs, too!

Life is good!!!

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Zeus, on being DOTD! You are a handsome and precious boy, a truly gentle soul with a grateful heart and a beautiful smile! Your photos are heartwarming, especially the one with your new siblings, happily sharing the couch with you. So cozy and loving! Your human mommy is the BEST on Earth with infinite compassion for all animals and humans! You are sooooo lucky to have such a special Mommy who is getting you back to great health and will always make sure you have the BEST life! There is no doubt that it was God who sent you to your Mommy! We are sending you LOTS of X's and O's, prayers and best wishes as you overcome your current health issue. We know you are enjoying your Big Honor today in your wonderful, happy, loving, fun and compassionate new home! XOXOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Zeus, what a beautiful, precious Pitbull Terrier/Boxer guy you are! And what a sweet, touching, uplifting story you have to tell! You were living outside in a small pen with little food or water, when dear Kim rescued you. She took you to her house, but she works all day, so her Mom offered to take you in. Off you went to "Granny's," and now you live the life you deserve (and always have deserved), complete with your own big food bowl and big pillow! You live with several small dogs now, who were afraid of you at first but now realize you're just a big sweetheart. You're all the best of friends. Isn't it wonderful having brothers and sisters! You and they and Granny and Kim all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zeus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Granny and Kim and doggie housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-09-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Zeus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana