Thread: Lovely lively Linus!

Lovely lively Linus!

Dearest Linus, what a beautiful young Siamese-mix kitty you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking white fur with the Siamese points, and that sweet face with your lovely big blue eyes. Your feet don't have the dark points. (I think there may be another breed that looks similar to Siamese but doesn't have dark feet?) No matter what your breed, you are absolutely adorable.. and so is your brother Liam! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Goslar, Lower Saxony, Germany to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your dear person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are very pretty and very nice, just one year old. The person who posted your photo can't have a cat where she/he lives. You live with her friend's family, and your dear person comes to visit and play with you, which you like very much. You come running when she arrives and calls your name! You both, and Liam too, of course, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful story you have to tell! May you all enjoy many, many more years of joy!

Congratulations, darling Linus, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Liam and people you live with and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-08-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Tag, lieber Linus, du bist ein wunderschoener Kater! What a beautiful boy you are. Your coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face, with those gorgeous blue eyes, is precious.
    Your person's friend is like a second family to you. When they visit and call your name, you come running and you play together.
    So you get double the playtime, and twice as many cuddles.
    Linus, you and your brother Liam are adorable, and I wish you two, your special friend and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, sweet Linus in Germany and hello to Liam too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable pair of kitties you are! Linus, you have such beautiful blue eyes and you both have fluffy, soft fur! You have lots of people who love you, and you get twice as much love and cuddles! You come when you hear your name, and play together PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Linus and Liam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day lovely Linus!

Linus and Liam are beautiful Siamese mix kittens.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana