Thread: Mighty Murphy

Mighty Murphy

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  338.3 KB

"Hello Murphy"

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your family deserves so much credit for your well being.
    Not everyone would have done those amazing things for you.
    Now you repay them with unconditional love and fun.
    Celebrate your special day

Miracle Murphy!

Hi Murphy! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a brave, beautiful Beagle boy you are, Murphy! I was so moved by your backstory, sweetheart! Hard to imagine a pup as precious as you being so neglect and abused, surrendered/"returned" TWICE in 2 weeks before finding your way to that perfect, most loving and devoted of forever families! Then again, as the saying goes, the 3rd time is the charm, and there's not a doubt in my mind that you and your family were destined to be!

We got him outside the SPCA near us. Then, he was a skinny, scruffy, little beagle on the end of a rusted chain who was being abandoned for the second time in two weeks. He never made it to the counter. e took him home, where he quickly became the center of our family.
    Your humans knew from the very moment they laid eyes on you, that you were the one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! You truly are the poster boy for doggie adoption!

I'm so sorry to year of your near fatal spinal injury, Murphy. But thanks to your family's unwavering commitment, some great vet care and most of all, your indomitable spirit, you not only survived but thrived; living every moment of your wonderful life to the max! Stubbornness can be a good thing! hehe You truly are a miracle pup, Murphy, a fighter and survivor, simply the best!!! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a brave and beautiful "best boy," a joyful and life loving furkid and family member in you, Murphy! You're a treasure, and so very deservng of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming, life affirming backstory has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...talking a leisurely walk and playing with your stash of toys, hehe; munching on some yummy Pupperoni; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Miracle Murphy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Murphy, what a beautiful Beagle you are! Your fur is so colorful and pretty, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big brown eyes and that great big smile. And what a story you have to tell! You had been abandoned twice in two weeks, but then you found your true Furrrever home and family.

And then a couple of years ago you herniated two discs in your back and were paralyzed. After spinal cord surgery you were given a slim chance of walking again. But you're strong and stubborn and have worked hard at recovering. Now you can walk AND run (with some difficulty)! You are happy and healthy and playful, and you enjoy walks down on the sandy shore. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with plenty of Pupperoni!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations mighty Murphy on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Murphy, on being POTD! Your life story is one of tremendous love from your human parents and amazing courage on your behalf to thrive and enjoy life despite the obstacles you have entered. (BTW, you are beyond precious and have an adorable, loving, sweet, darling face!) May God Bless You and Your Loving Parents Every Day! Sending and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, long, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net