Thread: Gorgeous Giovanni

Gorgeous Giovanni

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 226
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so handsome, I don't see why it took
    that long for someone to get you from the pet store.
    It was worth it, you found the perfect home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Giovanni!

Hi Giovanni! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this piggy loving home!

What a beautiful wheeker man you are, Giovanni! Just as your human says, your coloring and markings are SO special, truly one of a kind!

I can't imagine a piggy as handsome and sweet as you languished for so many months in that pet store, just waiting for that special someone to come and scoop you up! But as the saying goes, some things are worth the wait and finally, after over 5 long months, you found your way into the loving arms of a devoted and caring human. What a blessed Christmas Eve that was, for you and your human; the perfect way to celebrate the season of giving, of comfort and joy! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Giovanni! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming homecoming story and seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending fun playtime with your piggy pals, munching on yummy kale, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Giovanni, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your piggy pals, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Gorgeous Giovanni.

I am sorry you had to wait so long for a new home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Giovanni, what a beautiful English Short Hair Guinea Pig you are! You're so pretty with that colorful coat and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes with such a look of love in them. I'm so sorry, too, that you had to wait so long to be adopted, but your adopter turned out to be the perfect person. She/he brought you home Christmas Eve.. and what a wonderful Christmas present you were! You are full of energy and make him/her smile with your antics. You're very affectionate and are opening up to her/him more and more each day. You also love to play with other piggies. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Giovanni, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of kale!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Giovanni, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, photogenic, handsome and clever! (We cavies/gps!) We're so glad you have such a wonderful life, full of love and fun! You don't need to do any tricks ~ God made you perfect already! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. *Please opt to adopt homeless cavies/gps from shelters and Humane Societies!* http://www.guineapigsrfun.net