Thread: Adorable Annie!

Hybrid View

Adorable Annie!

Dearest Annie, what a beautiful Seal-point Ragdoll you are! You are utterly adorable indeed, with that fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes and the dark Seal point "mask." I see you're in your favorite place, under the Christmas tree, in the first picture. And how cute to see you lined up in your tunnels with your dear brother Andie in the other. He is also very beautiful, of course, with his fluffy fur with blue eyes and his paler Blue points. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to South Burlington, VT to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a true princess, walking very regally with head and tail held high with the expectation that you will be granted your every whim. You tell your dear Purrrson when you want to play, and he/she responds immediately with your favorite toy. You and Andie have fun playing, with him chasing you around the house and you getting indignant if he catches you. He wonders "What did I do?" but your dear Purrrson reassures him that you're a girl, a princess, and that's how they are! You love to snuggle tight, you purr very loudly, and you're always very interested in anything new. You and Andie and your Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Annie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Andie and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Annie, what a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are. Your luxurious coat is gorgeous, and your face, with those mesmerizing blue eyes, is precious.
    You certainly have established your role as princess of the house, and better nobody forget it!
    Everybody around you has been trained to cater to your every whim, and why not? You are a very regal kitty.
    You are also very curious, checking out the Christmas tree as soon as it was put up.
    Annie, you are indeed an adorable kitty, and I wish you, your equally beautiful brother Andie and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Annie, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana