Thread: Pretty Peppermint

Pretty Peppermint

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Oh my gosh, what a little cutie.
    Being able to jump two feed is really something.
    I'm sure you will be a wonderful Mom.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Peppermint Patty!

Hi Peppermint Patty, a.k.a. Pep! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful Falabella Pony you are, Pep; precious beyond words!!! How do you manage to pack so much personality, talent and heart into that tiny body? You even shake hands!

She shakes hands and jumps two feet, which is a lot for a little pony like her! She also lunges. She tries talking to me, too.
    Now that's impressive! But nothing beats your sweet personality, your gentle ways! A friend to all, that you are! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as beautiful and loving as you, Pep! And I just know you're going to make a great mommy to your foal to come, too! You truly are a treasure, Pep, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...romping in the pasture with Del and Pixie; munching on some sugar cubes, apples and of course, peppermints, hehe; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Peppermint Patty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Del and Pixie, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, pretty Peppermint!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Peppermint Patty, what an adorable and talented Falabella Pony you are! You are so pretty with that colorful coat and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You are quite talented; a small pony who is able to jump two feet! You are sweet and nice, and you love people. You cheer up your dear person when he/she is sad. You are going to have a foal next year, and there's no doubt you will be a great mom! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peppermint Patty, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special sugar cubes, apples, and peppermints!

Last edited by phesina; 08-29-2019 at 05:57 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Pep Patty, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and adorable! We enjoyed reading about your happy life full of love and fun. Sending prayers for a safe pregnancy and healthy new foal next year. Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Please opt to adopt!