Thread: Beautiful Deuce

Beautiful Deuce

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 180
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    The BEST dogs come from shelters,
    and you are proof.
    What a handsome pup, and learning tricks.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beauitufl Deuce!

Hi Deuce! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from everyone in this Lab/Retriver loving home!

My Lab Peach got all weak in the knees, the moment she laid eyes on your hunky, handsome self (her human mom, too)! What a stunning boy you are, Deuce, the quintessential Lab, in body and heart!

Yes, sadly, doggies of all backgrounds and breeds, purebreds and All Americans, find their way to shelters, though it's hard to imagine how a precious Labbie puppy (as no doubt you were) came to find himself homeless! Well, thankfully your incarceration didn't last long, finding your way to the happiest and most loving of forever homes! Talk about hitting the Labbie lottery! A place by the beach? Chasing those pesky crabs??? Labbie heaven! (Just as Peach the Cape Codder, hehe)

How very blessed your family is, having a beautiful, joyful, life and people loving furkid and best friend, a heart healer and comforter in you, Deuce! What a treasure you are, and in true Labbie style, beautiful inside and out! You do your family and your beloved doggie predecessor proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...retrieving those tennis balls, chasing those pesky crabs at the beach, chowing down on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Deuce, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Deuce, what an absolutely gorgeous Labrador Retriever you are! You're so pretty with that light-brown fur color and that big smile on your sweet face! Of course, wonderful (the BEST, as Donna said, indeed!) dogs and other animals come from shelters! You are one of the finest examples. You bring great happiness to your dear people who are grieving the loss of their first dog to cancer. You're full of energy, learning all kinds of tricks, and you're making them smile with your antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Deuce, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats to Beautiful Deuce for being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana