Thread: Marvelous Miss Kitty!

Marvelous Miss Kitty!

Dearest Miss Kitty, what a gorgeous gentleman you are! Or are you a gorgeous lady? The web page says you're "Male," but Miss Kitty is more like a female's name! Whichever, you are absolutely adorable! You are so good-looking with that ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are stunning in every one of them. And is that your beloved Rory the golden boy in the one photo? You are both so sweet lying so peacefully beside each other and extending your paws to each other. My very deepest sympathy to you for your loss of your precious Rory. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Prescott, AZ and pet you, and pet That Darn White Cat Sammy, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You've lived quite the wild life so far, haven't you, and I'm so glad you've managed to make it through all those ..adventures ..and do so well! I hope you don't encounter any more such risky situations and you live a nice, safe, peaceful life from now on! I'm so glad you've got your loyal staff who know just how to treat you properly and feed you as you require. And I'm so glad you've shared so much love with Rory the golden boy. I'm so sorry he's gone now, but he is at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, watching over you and sending down love and reminding you that you are together always and he will welcome you Home, One Fine Day.. You and he and your dear Purrrsons and even That Darn White Cat Sammy, I'm sure, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Miss Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! I hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Sammy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of crunchies, tuna, and chicken breast! I know Rory Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Miss Kitty in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! I would be happy to pet you -- since I can't, though, I hope your people will pet you for me! Your loyal staff treat you properly and serve your favorite foods- and you are greatly loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Miss Kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Concatulations dearest Miss Kitty on being chosen COTD. You are gorgeous.
    Hope your Staff are spoiing you with lots of crunchies and Tuna und lots, lots of pets
    and scritches.

Dear Miss Kitty, what a beautiful girl you are. you look so soft and your little face is so precious.
    You are a true survivor, way past the literal nine lives.
    I am so sorry that you lost your dear golden boy Rory, he was a gorgeous kitty.
    And now you have to contend with the white kitty Sammy, maybe he will be a dear friend some day as well.
    Miss Kitty, you are truly marvelous, and I wish you, Sammy and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful kitty you are, Miss Kitty.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana