Thread: Precious Holly!

Holly

Name:  26.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  200.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    They say good things come in small packages.
    You are the perfect example of that.
    You are so cute, smart and loving.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Holly!

Hi Holly in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Pembroke Corgi girl you are! And while you may be on the diminutive side (me too), when it comes to personality, smarts and heart you're a giant among canines! As the saying goes, often the best things come in life come in small packages and you are living proof of that...perfection on four paws! (Just ask Her Majesty! hehe)

What a wonderful, loving home you have found your way to, sweetheart, complete with a "big sister" in Mindy, a fellow Corgi to play and cuddle with, a 4 legger to show you the ropes, sharing all of those Corgi secrets to a fun life! Ahh, lucky girl! And just as blessed is your family, having a furkid as beautiful and intelligent, as sweet and loving as you; the perfect addition to their pack! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Holly, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Holly! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day/night of celebration...playing with Mindy, enjoying some yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved to bits and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Holly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Mindy, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Holly in England! Happy Dog of the Day!

I'm a huge Corgi fan and I think you are off the charts adorable! How wonderful that you have Mindy to pal around with and learn from, and your people who love you very much! I hope they will give you some extra pats, snuggles and hugs for me !

Happy Dog of the Day to Holly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Holly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Holly, you are adorable, such a sweet young lady there! You may be small in size, but you are huge in personality and spirit and heart! How nice that you have a Corgi big sister, Mindy, to learn from and play with. You and she and your dear Mindy and parents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and sister Mindy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery