Thread: Callie-Grace

Hybrid View

Callie-Grace

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweetheart who loves to give kisses
    and enjoys being in her pen listening to the birds
    Celebrate your special day.

Cuddly Callie-Grace!

Greetings Callie-Grace! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, sweet and cuddly, most precious piggy you are, Callie! Love your coloring and markings, sweetheart; so pretty!

I'm so happy to hear you've fully recovered from that nasty ear infection, back to enjoying life to the max! But no more big escapes from your playpen, Callie! We don't you getting hurt! Your human needs you there with her/him for a very long time to come! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Callie! You truly are a gem, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...maybe spending some time outdoors in your playpen, watching the birdies; munching on some yummy fruits and veggies; giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Callie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Callie-Grace, you are adorable! What a pretty little American Guinea Pig you are, with that gorgeous colorful fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely dark eyes. When you were very young, you had a bad ear infection, but we're so very glad and grateful that you recovered. Now you are as happy as can be! You love to cuddle and get close and give kisses and listen to the birds. One time you hopped out of your playpen, and your dear people had to put a gate on it! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Callie-Grace, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of blueberries, grapes, and carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty Guinea pig you are, Callie-Grace.
    One who loves to cuddle and give kisses,
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Callie, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, sweet and Heaven-sent! (We cavies!) We're are so glad you have such a loving home where you are appreciated and kept safe and healthy! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net