Thread: Beautiful Blackjack!

Beautiful Blackjack!

Dearest Blackjack, a.k.a. "buddy", "old boy", "boodles", what a gorgeous guy you are! That velvety black fur with the white touches is absolutely stunning, so luxurious and soft-looking! And what a sweet face you have with that white chin and the long, curly white whiskers and those lovely big yellow-green eyes! You look so totally relaxed in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Woodstock, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are quite the love bug, aren't you. You sleep with your dear Purrrents, and then you follow your Meowmie into the bathroom to watch her get ready for work. You are a numismatist (coin collector), quite a useful talent for a cat! When Meowmie gets her coins out, you immediately come sit on them to remind her to "forget the coins, pet me instead!" You purr your loud purr constantly, and you're also quite talkative. When your dear Purrrsons got you, you were so tiny you fit into Meowmie's cupped hands. You and your family's children have grown up together! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blackjack, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Blackjack, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft and velvety, and you have such a sweet face.
    Even at your age, you are still a busy kitty, and you treasure your hobby as a coin collector, or rather making sure that more attention is payed to you than to the coins.
    In the morning, you go into the bathroom with your person to help them to get ready for work, and your voice has gotten louder with age. It's good to be heard!
    Blackjack, aka "buddy", "old boy"and "boodles", you are a glorious senior kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Blackjack in Georgia! You are a very handsome tuxedo kitty! I smiled when I read how you assist with coin collecting! Please have your people pet you extra for me, because you are very gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-24-2019 at 09:27 AM.

What a handsome Tuxedo you are, Blackjack.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sad News

I have some sad news - Blackjack crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday at the age of 18 1/2. He got to be with the people who love him right before the end. His people and his kitty pals Soggy and Trixie Belle already miss him.

Awww, our condolences, he was such a handsome kitty and will live on forever in all your hearts. Sending hugs.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear wdpayne, I'm so sorry to learn of the loss of your loving and beloved Blackjack. Eighteen and a half years, what a good long life, so full of love and happiness! I'm glad he got to be with the people who love him right before the end. My deepest sympathy to you folks and kitty pals Soggy and Trixie Belle and all your family and friends who love him and grieve him and miss him so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

Now Blackjack is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with so many other wonderful Angels! He is with you always, watching over you all, sending down love, and reassuring you that he will welcome you Home, One Fine Day...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery