Thread: Nicki the Terrific Tuxedo!

Nicki the Terrific Tuxedo!

Dearest Nicki, what a beautiful guy you are! You are so pretty with that Tuxedo fur design, with white around your black nose, and front toes that look like you've dipped them in cream, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big pale-green eyes. You look so very comfortable and relaxed on that bed there, and the bedding colors harmonize beautifully with your Tuxedo coloring! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Connecticut to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're the kindest kitty in the world, and isn't that a wonderful thing to be! You're involved in everything going on in your home, and you love when people visit and you can sit and play with them. You get all the loving you can from your dear Purrrson, and you follow him/her around rubbing on things after she/he gets home in the evening. You also love sitting in the window watching for your cat friends outside. You love your toy basket, which is full of special babies to pull out and play with. Then after your hard morning of love and play you rest up on the bed so you can do it all over again! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nicki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Nicki, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You are so soft looking, and your face with those long whiskers is so sweet.
    I love your pictures, especially the one with you hugging your favorite mousie.
    You are a busy kitty. You get involved with everything happening in your home, from doing laundry and unpacking the groceries to helping your mom with her bath and watching kitties outside your window.
    You also have a basket with all your favorite toys. After it is all said and done, you get comfortable on the bed that you claim as your own.
    Nicki, you are truly terrific, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Tuxedo you are Nicki.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 08-23-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Nicki! You are a sweet, handsome tuxedo kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!